Sunday, July 20, 2008

Customer Service is Public Relations



Eric brings up an interesting point. An industry with an outdated business model has a couple of choices. Filing lawsuits against its customer would not be my first choice but ... not my business.

On the other hand, it ain't just the music business.

And me without a camera: I was in a fastfood resaurant today and saw a sign -- printed in black in 32-point type black on standard letter:




Problem with your order?
Call 614-xxx-xxxx.



How hard is this? Isn't it already the dominant narrative that people who work in food service are powerless? Now the management of this particular franchise is telling me they can't even fix a missed order of fries without an escalation.

Thankfully, my fries arrived on time and just as soggy as ever.

But still ...


Image Cred

Save This Page

No comments: